Cheap Jordans, cheap jerseys, mk outlet Forum Index Cheap Jordans, cheap jerseys, mk outlet
Cheap Jordans, cheap jerseys, mk outlet for sale online

Cheap Jordans, cheap jerseys, mk outlet 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The last time Pittsburgh found itself in such a hole at home

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheap Jordans, cheap jerseys, mk outlet Forum Index -> Test Forum 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zhangzk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:48 am    Post subject: The last time Pittsburgh found itself in such a hole at home Reply with quote

There is no defense for the Steelers defensive effort against the Chiefs For the second time in as many games at Heinz Field David DeCastro Jersey , the Steelers found themselves down, 21-0, before the end of the first quarter, as they took on the Chiefs in their regular season home opener on Sunday afternoon. Unlike the playoff game, the Steelers did manage to crawl their way back to tie the score at 21-21 before halftime. Unfortunately, just like the playoff game, Pittsburgh couldn’t count on its defense when it needed them to hold the Chiefs Authentic Javon Hargrave Jersey , as Kansas City marched right down the field on three successive touchdown drives to open the second half.The Steelers’ offense, meanwhile, could only answer with a short James Conner touchdown run during that stretch.Actually, if we’re being honest, the Steelers couldn’t count on their defense throughout the entire game, as Kansas City racked up 449 yards and hit pay-dirt on six of its 12 offensive series — second-year quarterback Patrick Mahomes tossing six touchdown passes over and through a secondary that made him look like Dan Marino circa 1984. No matter how you slice it, the Steelers’ defense didn’t look good on Sunday. In fact, if you want to erase the Week-1 performance in the slop of Cleveland Youth Sean Davis Jersey , the defense really hasn’t looked good against offenses not run by the Browns during this entire calendar year. Pittsburgh’s defense, a unit that sacked Tyrod Taylor seven times just a week earlier, only registered one sack against Mahomes. And, yes, the Chiefs were only two-of-five on third downs, but that’s because they didn’t need to convert very many.Mahomes averaged a sickening 11.6 yards per pass attempt and no Chiefs’ scoring-drive even consumed four minutes on the clock. If the Steelers have the best offense in the NFL based on reputation, Kansas City has the best one based on merit. As for Pittsburgh’s defense, it did plenty on Sunday to earn a reputation as a unit that can’t stop any offense but one run by the Browns. Not only did the Steelers allow 40-plus points in their second-straight home contest Cheap James Conner Jersey , they only registered one takeaway, giving them two in the past three games of consequence.And perhaps the most disturbing statistic was Stephon Tuitt’s pass defensed on a play where he deflected a Mahomes toss at the line of scrimmage. Why was this disturbing? It was the only pass broken up by the defense the entire afternoon. When a team scores a combined 79 points in back-to-back home games and loses them both, that’s on the defense. The Steelers’ defense only has one more game against the Browns’ offense before the 2018 season is complete. If Keith Butler can’t find the answers sooner rather than later, the 2018 season may turn out to be one of the most disappointing in recent memory.2018 NFL Distribution Map: Check out whether you’ll see Steelers vs. Falcons in Week 5 If you were like me before I decided to sign up for the DirecTV Sunday Ticket package, every week I was wondering whether I’d be able to watch my beloved Steelers in the comfort of my own home, or if I’d have to go elsewhere to watch the game.Before there were websites devoted to this, it meant a lengthy trip on the television guide screen to see which game was scheduled to air, but now it’s just a click away. For those who want to know which game they’ll see http://www.steelersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jordan-berry-jersey , check the map below, courtesy of 506 Sports:[Steelers fans: Sign up for FanPulse, our weekly Steelers survey]The Steelers vs. Falcons game is the GREEN portion of the map.If you are curious about the other matchups, they are as follows:BLUE — Green Bay at DetroitRED — NY Giants at DetroitGREY — NO GAME due to local home game on CBSGBLUE/PURPLE — So, are you lucky enough to be able to watch the game live in your own home, or are you one of the many who will have to find other means to view the game? Either way, today is the day to get pumped!! Week 5 is ready for kickoff!HERE WE GO!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheap Jordans, cheap jerseys, mk outlet Forum Index -> Test Forum 1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: